Exclusive Recorded Online Course with Clinical Nutrionist Kelly Brock
"Nutrition and Physical Activity: Tying it Together"
Join Clinical Nutrtionist Kelly Brock for an exciting recorded online course on nutrition, lifestyle, and physical activity. Kelly will dive into helping you understand how nutrition and physical activity compliment each other. She will also take you through practical nutritional guidleines and help you apply them specifically toward your health goals. Through this informative nutritional course, Kelly will help you recognize nutritional misconceptions, as well as establishing the nutritonal importance in atheltic performance. Kelly will take you through the journey of macronutrients, exercise, balance training, eating, overtraining, celiac disease/gluten sensitivity, vegan versus vegetarianism, before/after exercise, suppliments, and the role of a nutrtionists in order to obtain and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Buy It Today!
About Kelly Brock
- Master's with Honors in Applied Clinical Nutrition, New York Chiropractic College
- Bachelor's in Exercise Science, Hofstra University
- Privte practice; specialization in nutrition for mental health and sports nutriton
- Research on nutrtion for cognition and mental health; involvement in research for Institute of Functional Medicine
- Group fitness instructor, former American College of Sports Medicine personal trainer
*This online course will be sent to your e-mail shortly after you make your purchase for the course. Learn and watch at your own pace, schedule, and time from anywhere.